READY TO TAKE YOUR NEXT STEP IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS AND HIS CHURCH?
A Small Group gathers weekly outside the normal structure of weekend worship experiences to create a community that points to Jesus.
- Adults – Men’s Groups, Women’s Groups, Mixed Groups, and Couples Groups available. For more information visit cokesbury.tv/smallgroups.
- Cokesbury Kids – Check out preschool and elementary Wednesday Night information at cokesbury.tv/kids.
- Cokesbury Students – High school (9th-12th grades) small groups meet on Sunday nights. Middle School (7th-8th grades) & 56 (5th-6th grades) meet on Wednesday nights. Be sure to check cokesbury.tv/students to learn more.
NEXT STEP CLASS
Find out more about Cokesbury, and how you can take your Next Step at this one hour class. Sign up for one of our next classes here!
Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 11:15 am at the South Campus in Jan Sanders Hall.
Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 4 pm at the North Campus in Room 310.
Teaching Groups are groups led by a facilitator and are offered throughout the week. Please see cokesbury.tv/Teaching for a complete listing.
Each one of us is important to the mission God has for Cokesbury, so we encourage you to find out more about how God has gifted you. Here are a couple ways to explore our gifts.
- One way is to simply ask a few people who know you well what they feel your strengths are. Take that knowledge and begin to talk to God about it. Serve in some different areas and find out if serving there brings life to you.
- A second way is to do an online gifts assessment. There a many available on the internet, but a good place to start is http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/spiritual-gifts-online-assessment. The 21 question survey which will identify your strongest gifts. The UMC website also gives detailed information about Spiritual Gifts.