Ready to take your next step in your relationship with Jesus and his church?
Summer Next Steps
Stay in touch this summer, we’ve got a lot going on for all ages! Visit here for a full list. We’ll be adding to this page over the next several weeks, stay tuned!
30 Day No Complaining Challenge
Ready to take your Next Step to a more joyful life? Join us for this 30 Day No Complaining challenge. Click here to download the card.
A Small Group gathers weekly outside the normal structure of weekend worship experiences to create
- Adults - Men’s Groups, Women’s Groups, Mixed Groups, and Couples Groups available. For more information visit
- Cokesbury Kids - Check out preschool and elementary Wednesday Night information at
- Cokesbury Students - High school (9th-12th grades) small groups meet on Sunday nights. Middle School (7th-8th grades) & 56 (5th-6th grades) meet on Wednesday nights. Be sure to check
cokesbury.tv/Students to learn more.
Next Step Class
Find out more about Cokesbury, and how you can take your Next Step
At Cokesbury we talk a lot about finding your Next Step. If your Next Step is to be baptized, stop by Guest Services or Learn more about being baptized here.
Teaching Groups are groups led by a facilitator and are offered morning and evening throughout the week. Please see
Spiritual Gifts are abilities that God equips us with “to love others into relationship with Jesus.”
Each one of us is important to the mission God has for Cokesbury, so we encourage you to find out more about how God has gifted you. Here are a couple ways to explore our gifts.
- One way is to simply ask a few people who know you well what they feel your strengths are. Take that knowledge and begin to talk to God about it. Serve in some different areas and find out if serving there brings life to you.
- A second way is to do an online gifts assessment. There a many available on the internet, but a good place to start
is:http://www.umc.org/what-we-believe/spiritual-gifts-online-assessment. The 21 question survey which will identify your strongest gifts. The UMC website also gives detailed information about Spiritual Gifts.
Serve At Cokesbury
Living lives of impact and making a difference are a part of the Cokesbury DNA. If you are looking to find a place to serve at Cokesbury, we encourage you to utilize our Service Interest Inventory (we recommend you print this inventory single-sided and fill it out at home). This quick survey is specific to Cokesbury Ministries and can help connect you to a place to make a difference.