DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
Cokesbury Church is seeking a full-time Director of Communications to champion and execute a communications strategy that draws people to Cokesbury Church to experience the love of Jesus.
A great candidate will have experience in marketing and/or communications. He or she will also be familiar with Cokesbury Church and our mission. The Director of Communications will be asked to:
- Be a communicator of our mission statement, core values, and vision.
- Supervise the communications team.
- Work closely with the Executive Pastor to create and implement a communications strategy.
- Work with the rest of the staff to develop content for areas including but not limited to: website, app, blog, podcast, social media, and written resources.
- Champion communication and next steps for those who engage with us online.
- Track data and analytics for all digital platforms with the intent to help guide decisions about content and resources for Cokesbury Church.
- Create and execute a content calendar for task management.
- Innovate in areas related to digital and print resources that support spiritual growth and worship.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Anna Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4th.