Impact Our Church
There are a ton of ways to Make an Impact with Cokesbury, and we want to help you find the right place to serve. Check out our immediate needs and ongoing opportunities below. Contact information for each ministry area is listed with volunteer needs. Questions? Not sure where you want to serve?
For more information:
Email Jill at email@example.com
Phone | (865) 246 - 0435
- Hope Connection volunteers needed Serve once a month on either Tues mornings or Thurs evenings walking alongside families in a difficult financial spot. Visit cokesbury.tv/HopeConnection to find out more or contact Katie at or 865-246-0413
- Distribute flyers for Manna House - volunteers are needed for each service on the first Sunday of every month to help distribute Manna House flyers on cars in the parking lot. For more information or to sign up, contact Katie at .
- Help with Food for Kids - Food for Kids Volunteers meet on Wednesday nights to set up and help the Cokesbury Kids pack bags for our Food for Kids program that are delivered to Hardin Valley and Maynard Elementary School. We meet at 5:30 to around 7 on the south campus in the classroom downstairs closest the outside door. Training is provided! Sign up online here.
- Production Team Members: Volunteer for worship services on Thursdays, Saturdays, or Sundays. Run cameras, lights, or sound. Training provided. Contact Chris at and Matt at
- Cokesbury Students: Weekly, monthly, and special event volunteers are needed to serve with 6th -
12th gradestudents. For more information, visit cokesburystudents.com or contact Manna Purushotham at .
- Cokesbury Students small group leaders: Volunteer on Wednesday nights with a group of middle or high school students. Contact Manna Purushotham at .
- Cokesbury Kids Serve weekly or monthly, on Sundays or Wednesdays, with preschoolers or elementary schoolers. Contact Diane Baylor at or Click here to learn more about how you can serve Cokesbury Kids.
- Global Missions: Join one of our short-term global mission teams. For more information, visit our Global Missions page.
- Manna House Food Pantry: Serve in roles such as shopping assistant, stocking, and others. Contact Glenn & Carmen Cross at
- Guest Experience Team: Volunteer on Saturday night or Sunday morning with our new Guest Experience team. Renovations are now being made to the North Campus to create a more welcoming environment for first-time visitors or people who need someone to talk with after one of our services. Contact Jill Stuckey at or Click here to sign up online.
- Support & Care Ministries: join our team of support and care volunteers by becoming a Stephen Minister, visiting our home-bound members with Heart Touch Ministry, knitting or crocheting prayer shawls, or joining our bereavement support team. For more information, email Shirley Gross or call 865-246-0448.