Connect Fellowship for Women
Join us at Connect Fellowship for Women on Friday mornings. All women are welcome, regardless of age or denomination. A variety of bible studies will be offered.
Connect Fellowship for Women meets during the school year on Fridays from 9:15 - 11:30 am at our North Campus. We have free, loving childcare available.
Spring semester classes will begin on Friday, January 26.
- The Call: The Life and Message of the Apostle Paul by Adam Hamilton
- Breathe - making room for Sabbath by Priscilla Shirer
- A Woman Overwhelmed: a Bible Study on the life of Mary, the mother of Jesus by Hayley DiMarco
- God for the Rest of Us: Experience Unbelievable Love, Unlimited Hope, and Uncommon Grace by Vince Antonucci
- Study of the Parables by Judy Bohannon
Email for more information